Important – Please read the content of this policy carefully before using this application and the services provided by this application.
The Policy applies to all users of the Application and Services, and is to be read together with, as part of, the Terms and Conditions that constitute a legal contract and binding agreement between each user and the Company, which is reproduced and may be found at http://drevalet.com/terms.html (“Terms”). This Statement does not apply to the Personal Information that the Company may collect from or about third party providers of such Services (“Third Party Provider”), which includes both external professional valet companies and free-lance drivers. If your interactions with the Application and the Services include both as a user and as a Third Party Provider, the respective Policies will apply depending on the interaction. Your use of the Application and the Services serve as an acknowledgement that you have read and understood this Policy, and that you agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your information, including Personal Information, by the Company as described in this Policy.
Collection of Information
The Company collects the information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your user account, use the Application, request Services or otherwise communicate or interact with us.
Furthermore, by using this website, you acknowledge and consent that your Personal Information may also be collected from cookies used on the Websites.
The provision of your Personal Information is voluntary, but such Personal Information is required by the Company for business and activities of the Company to the extent permitted by the applicable law, including in particular, the latest version of the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore. The business and activities of the Companies include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To ensure the Company’s compliance with all of its obligations under law;
- For any purposes related to the detection, prevention and prosecution of deceitful or criminal activity;
- To perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any and all contracts entered into with you, including but not limited to the Terms;
- To process, manage and/or verify your application for and registration of a user account to provide you the benefits and obligations as a user, including sending you informational text (SMS) messages, in-application notifications and emails as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Application and the Services;
- To allow you to use the Application in accordance with its intended application;
- To provide the Services to you or any and all other services you have requested;
- To facilitate communications between you and Third Party Providers;
- To process any and all your requests, in particular any and all charges, payments, discounts, refunds, and rebates;
- To communicate with you, and in particular to respond to any and all of your enquiries, comments, feedback and responses;
- To use for internal administrative purposes, including auditing, and the recording and analysing of data;
- To provide to claims processors or insurers any and all necessary information should there be any complaint, conflict or dispute arising as a result of the use of the Application or its Services, which covers any and all complaints, conflicts or disputes involving you in your capacity as a user of the Application and Services, regardless of the involvement of any third parties (which may consist of a Third Party Provider); and
- To process your participation in any events, promotions, competitions, research studies, surveys and all such other activities, as well as to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto.
In addition, the Company may also receive, collect and store information from other sources to the extent permitted by law, which includes attaining Personal Information about you indirectly. The Company may combine that information all such information. You expressly agree and consent to the Company using and processing your Personal Information for the purposes and in the manner as so identified in this Policy.
In particular, the Personal Information we collect generally fall within the following categories:
- Contact – When you use the Application, you will be required to expressly permit the Application to automatically store the contact number(s) of any and all devices you use to access the Application for the purposes in this Policy;
- Vehicle – When you use the Application, prior to the requesting for the provision of Services, you will be required to provide the Company and the Third Party Provider with information pertaining to the motor vehicle to be used for the Service (“Vehicle”), which includes, but is not limited to a description of the Vehicle. Further, upon your engagement of the Services, the Third Party Provider may take photographs of the Vehicle, or require you to provide photographs of the Vehicle for the purposes of ascertaining the quality and condition of the Vehicle;
- Location – When you use the Application, in particular for the purposes of requesting for the provision of Services, the Company collects precise information on your actual location or information that may be used to approximate a location, as well as all locational information pertaining to your vehicle from the time that such information is provided by you prior to the engagement of the Service to the time that the Service has been rendered and payment for such service provided. Such information includes, but is not limited to, the exact initial location of the Vehicle where the Third Party Provider enters the Vehicle to provide the Service, that of the final destination of the Vehicle where the Third Party Provider exits the Vehicle upon provision of the Service, as well as that of any additional drop-off points if applicable;
- Service – Upon your request for the provision of Services, the Company collects information pertaining to the Service provided as a transaction, which includes but is not limited to, the precise Service request for, the dates and times such Services were requested for and provided, the distance travelled, the amount paid and the method of payment;
- Communication – As the Application facilitates communications between the users and the Third Party Providers, the Company receives and collects information pertaining to such communications, including but not limited to the date, time, duration and content of such communications.
Sharing of Information
The Company may share your information, including but not limited to your Personal Information, amongst the companies within the Company’s agents, advertisers, developers, partners, sponsors, Third Party Providers, any such related companies, law enforcement officials and other government and/or statutory authorities that may communicate with you for any reasons whatsoever to the extent permitted by law. The sharing of such information is for purposes that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Logistical purposes in relation to the processing of such information;
- The protection of any and all rights, property and privileges of the Company, the Third Party Providers or any other third parties;
- The sharing of such information with what the Company reasonably believes to be competent authorities including law enforcement officials and other government and/or statutory authorities, if the Company deems such disclosure to be in accordance with or so required by any and all relevant laws, rules or regulations, or if your actions are in breach or inconsistent with the Terms or this Policy;
- Marketing and promotional purposes amongst the companies within the Company’s agents, advertisers, developers, partners and sponsors; and
- In connection with a corporate transaction, for example as a merger, an acquisition, a sale of assets, or even winding-up.
As the Application integrates with the sharing features of social media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, in the event that you use such features to share actions you take in relation to the Application and/or the Services, you are enabling the sharing of such information with other third parties, which may include the public, depending on the settings that you have on such social media. Accordingly, please refer to the respective privacy policies of such social media for the relevant information pertaining to how your information are received, collected, stored and shared through them.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to or received by, then stored, used and processed in jurisdictions outside of Singapore to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You understand and expressly consent to the abovementioned transference, receipt, storage, usage and processing of your information out of Singapore.
Your Rights and Choices
Managing Your Information
The Company requires you to ensure that your Personal Information is current, complete and accurate. Accordingly, please update any and all changes to your Personal Information as and whenever necessary via the Application.
Opting Out of the Company’s Use of Your Information for Marketing and Promotional Purposes
You may opt to deny the Company from using your information for all marketing and promotional purposes of both the Company and other third parties, including the processing of your participation in any events, promotions, competitions, research studies, surveys and all such other activities, as well as to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto. In the event that you wish to exercise this option to “unsubscribe”, you may do so by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button that may be found on the emails from the Company. In the event that you opt out, the Company may still utilise your information, including your Personal Information, for non-marketing and non-promotional purposes, which includes sending you non-marketing or non-promotional communications.
In the event that you do not wish for your Personal Information to be collected via cookies on the website, you may deactivate cookies by either changing your internet browser settings, blocking or deactivating cookies, or by clearing your browsing history and the cache from your internet browser.
Accessing Your Information
The Company will reasonably permit you to view your information that you have provided the Company with under this policy, but reserves its rights, to the extent required by law, to charge a reasonable fee for this service in the amounts as permitted by law, and in appropriate circumstances deny you access to the abovementioned information upon the provision of a reasonable explanation. In the event that you wish to access your information as mentioned above, please notify the Company by using the contact details stated below.
Address: 2 Soo Chow View - Soo Chow Garden, Singapore 575395
Telephone No: +65 9430 8303
In the event that you wish to revoke the consent that you have provided the Company with under this Policy, please notify the Company by using the contact details stated above in “4.d. Accessing Your Information”.
Information from Minors and Other Individuals
Under the applicable law, a minor is an individual who is under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or legal guardian, it is incumbent on you not to allow any minor under your care to submit information, in particular Personal Information, to the Company. In the event that such information is provided to the Company, you expressly consent to the processing of the relevant minor’s information. You also expressly agree to be personally bound by this Policy, thereby taking personal responsibility for his or her actions, and liability for any and all events caused by, or occur as a result of, his or her actions, to the extent permitted by law.
You may provide information, including Personal Information, relating to other individuals, which may include your family and friends. In such an event, you expressly represent and warrant that you are authorised to provide such information to the Company and that you have obtained their consent for all such information provided be processed and used in the manner as set forth in this Policy.
The Content of the Policy
The Company shall have the right to, and may, change, amend or update this Policy from time to time without notice, by posting the new version of the Policy on the website at http://drevalet.com/privacy-policy.html, which will be date stamped for clarity as to when the Policy was last changed, amended or updated. Your continued use of the Application and/or the Services from the stamped date, including the date itself, constitutes your acceptance and consent to any and all changes, amendments or updates to the Policy.